Seminars and classes
Get Noticed Resumés is pleased to announce a series of programs to help individuals within your organization acquire the skills necessary to obtain progressive employment. Get Noticed Resumés partners with groups such as the following:
- Colleges & Universities
- Companies requiring outplacement due to downsizing
- Treatment Facilities
- Park Districts
- High Schools
Our three- or six-hour seminars help students prepare for a successful job search. While each class is developed specifically for each audience, most of the curriculum will include the following:
- What should be included/excluded on a resumé.
- What are employers looking for and how do they recruit.
- How should you present yourself on a resumé.
- What should be included in a cover letter.
- What should you do to prepare for the interview.
- What questions should you expect during the interview.
- How to negotiate your salary and benefits.
If you are interested in providing this useful information to your students, please contact us. Class dates filling quickly.
Rates are as low as $20 per student!
What our clients are saying!
“Get Noticed has really paid off. By the end of last week, I had 3 viable job offers…”
Bill G, Illinois
“I wanted to tell you thank you very much because I’ve recently landed a very good job that I’m really excited about and I know it’s because of the resume that you did. So once again, I wanted to tell you from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.”
Shani M. Nashville, TN
Owned and operated by Keven Palmissano, PHR